Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Professional Educational Organizations


      So, today I'm giving a quick speech about professional organizations for educators. I made this presentation to highlight some of the perks to becoming a member in one or more of these organizations. Groups like the National Association of Biology Teachers offer a multitude of resources related to Biology and Life Science education and will be a great tool for me during my time teaching. They even have a bioclub! I really look forward to some of the great opportunities that these organizations can offer, such as networking with other Biology teachers, keeping up with the latest methods and news, and conferences and workshops to gain the best skills. If you're an educator reading this, are you a member of any professional organizations? If so, tell me which ones in the comments below! Powered by emaze

No comments:

Post a Comment